The Clio Awards has named this year’s Super Clio award for the top Super Bowl ad with the honors going to ‘Rabbit Holes’ from Tubi.
The one-minute spot starts off on the eerie-side of things with hordes of human-sized bunny bunnies snatching, carrying, and sometimes dragging people to be dropped into ‘rabbit holes’, that place we all sometimes get lost viewing content.
The at-first shocked people turn into happy viewers as they slowly go down the rabbit hole surrounded by content “you didn’t even know you were looking for.’
Agency Mischief @ No Fixed Address was the creative agency behind the work with MJZ’s Tom Kuntz directing.
The award was based on judging from a wide selection of jurors from the ad world.
“Those rabbits are burned in my mind and I’ll never forget this ad,” Super Clio juror Katherine O’Brien, GCD at VaynerMedia told Muse.
2023 Super Clio jurors
● Amy Ferguson, CCO, TBWA/Chiat/Day New York
● Brian Monaco, president, Global CMO, Sony Music Publishing
● Caleb Jensen, ECD, Wieden+Kennedy
● Danny Robinson, CCO, The Martin Agency
● David Lubars, Chairman/CCO, BBDO
● Glenn Cole, founder/chairman, 72andSunny
● JJ Lim, CD, R/GA
● Josh Fell, Partner, CCO, Anomaly LA
● Judy John, global CCO, Edelman
● Katherine O’Brien, GCD, VaynerMedia
● Kathleen Hall, Chief Brand Officer, Microsoft
● Liz Taylor, global CCO, Ogilvy
● Michael McIntyre, CEO, MOCEAN
● Selman Careaga, president, Coca-Cola
● Shana Barry, head of celebrity, Entertainment and influencers, Anheuser-Busch
● Sharon Otterman, CMO, Caesar’s Digital
● Sherman Winfield, ECD, VMLY&R
● Susan Credle, global CCO, FCB
● Vida Cornelious, VP, creative, The New York Times