WARC has revealed the jury line-up for the WARC Awards for Asian Strategy 2022, which seeks out the region’s best strategic marketing ideas that have driven business growth.
Chaired by Dhiren Amin, Chief Marketing Officer, NTUC Income, the panel of 12 industry experts from across the region represent a wide selection of brands, including Colgate-Palmolive, foodpanda, Meta, and FWD Life Insurance.
Jury members also represent leading agencies such as Essence, DDB Mudra and FRED & FARID.
The jury members of the WARC Awards for Asian Strategy 2022 are:
- Dhiren Amin, Chief Marketing Officer, NTUC Income, Singapore – jury chair
- Connie Ang, President Director & CEO, Danone, Indonesia
- Bea Atienza, Impactful Brand Experience Leader, Colgate-Palmolive, Philippines
- Jean-Paul Burge, Former Chairman & CEO, BBDO Asia
- Karen Ge, Head of Strategy, FRED & FARID Shanghai & Managing Partner, FLAWED, China
- Jan Harling, Director – New Customer Acquisition APAC, foodpanda, Thailand
- Matt Holland, Managing Director & Client Partner APAC, Essence, Singapore
- Astor Keung, Market Development Advisor, Shell HK Limited, Hong Kong
- Naho Kono, Group Executive VP & Chief Marketing Officer, Rakuten Group, Japan
- Anand Murty, National Head of Strategy, DDB Mudra, India
- Roche Vandenberghe, Chief Marketing Officer, FWD Life Insurance, Philippines
- Michelle Yip, Consumer Marketing Director, Meta, Singapore
“Drawing on their wealth of expertise, this stellar line-up of judges, chaired by NTUC Income’s Dhiren Amin, will deliberate and award the best marketing ideas from across the region, providing the industry with a benchmark for strategy success,” said Chiara Manco, Commissioning Editor, Case Studies, WARC.
The jury will award a Grand Prix as well as Gold, Silver, and Bronze accolades. Entries can be submitted until 21 September 2022.
More information about the Awards and how to enter is available here.