Uber has launched its first brand campaign in India with a two-minute video created by BBH called “Uber Moves Shankar.” The gist: An Uber driver can make enough money to send their children to a super expensive private school.
Gotta love that optimism. Rock on Shankar.
“Uber came to us with a very clear challenge: create work that is true to Uber but will drive a step-change in adoption,” said Arvind Krishnan, MD of BBH India in a release. “To help scale the service in India (and possibly, beyond) we had to create an organizing idea that will work for driver partners as well as for riders. We worked hard on uncovering the voice of Uber and the rest of the campaign flowed from there.
· CCO and Managing Partner – Russell Barrett
· Managing Director – Arvind Krishnan
· Head of Planning – Sanjay Sharma
· Creative Director – Sapna Ahluwalia
· Copywriter – Yohan Daver
· Art Director – Sapna Ahluwalia
· Business Head – Anish Kotian
· Planning Director – Yudhishthir Agrawal
· Executive Producer – Rahul Kulkarni
· Sr. Business Partner – Rajat Pandey
· Business Partner – Nabanita Chatterjee
Production House – Black Sheep Live
· Director – Shamik Sen Gupta
· DOP – Karthik Vijay
· Executive Producer – Niddhish Puuzhakkal