The Department of Tourism (DOT) and Tourism Promotions Board (TPB) in the Philippines have launched a new outdoor, press, and online campaign, via BBDO Guerrero, to promote domestic tourism in the Philippines as the country recovers from the Covid pandemic and travel restrictions are eased.
The campaign ‘Go where your mind’s been wandering,’ highlights the re-opening of 10 popular tourist destinations, from white sand beaches to strawberry farms, in captivating photos that illustrate the unique characteristics of each place and, if you look closely, reveal a silhouette of a hidden face.
From surfing in La Union, diving in Cebu and hiking in Davao, you’re sure to find something you love, no matter where your mind’s been wondering.
The campaign was produced together with STILLS MNL Photographer Jason Quibilan and UGL Post Production with minimal retouching, inviting domestic tourists to rediscover the beauty of the Philippines – safely and responsibly.
Top Philippines Destinations covered in campaign:
- Batangas – Known for its fine resorts (beaches and manmade)
- Benguet – Known for its cold climate and strawberry farms.
- Bohol – Known as one of the best diving spot
- Boracay – Known for its white sand beaches
- Cebu – Also known for its dive spots.
- Davao – Known for its nature laid-back tracking
- Intramuros – Also known as the walled city in Manila. Strongly linked to arts.
- La Union – Known as one of the best surfing spots in the North.
- Pampanga – Known as the culinary capital of the PH.
- Vigan – A UNESCO world heritage site also known for its pottery experience.