The Gerety Awards 2022 has announced that it is open for entries, while also announcing the 10 cities where the executive juries will be meeting.
The two Asian cities that will host executive juries are Manila and Tokyo, together with London, New York, São Paulo, Mexico City, Copenhagen, Moscow, Brussels, and Vienna. As well as defining the overall shortlist, these juries will choose the agency and production company of the year from their country. The full executive jury from each city will soon be announced.
“Creativity at its core demands that it be different and diverse and inclusive,” said Manila Ambassador Abi Aquino.
“There should be an ear that recognizes ideas of every kind. The Gerety Awards recognizes this and I can’t think of a better way to kick off 2022 than to be part of this amazing event”.
Japan Ambassador, Ami Michozuki added: “It’s a great honor to serve as Tokyo ambassador for the Gerety awards 2022. A diverse creative spirit is a necessary element for us to keep pushing creative boundaries and evolving. I’m so grateful for this opportunity to be a part of showcasing the uniquely female perspective, and encouraging the industry to take note”.
The ambassadors leading the executive jury sessions for the 2022 Gerety Awards include:
- Vikki Ross, Copywriting Chief, London UK
- Sherina Florence, Group Creative Director, 72andSunny, New York USA
- Ami Mochizuki, Head of International Produce Unit, Tohokushinsha Film Corporation, Tokyo JAPAN
- Valery Nyukhalova, Creative Producer, Founder, Disrupt Marketing School (Skillbox), Moscow RUSSIA
- Philippa Grob, Creative Director, Jung von Matt/Donau, Vienna AUSTRIA
- Clara Prior-Knock, Creative Director, Uncle Grey, Copenhagen DENMARK
- Angel Guerrero, Founder, President Editor in Chief, Adobo Magazine, Manila PHILIPPINES
- Abi Aquino, Chief Creative Officer, MullenLowe Treyna, Manila PHILIPPINES
- Patrícia Weiss, Head of Branded Content & Entertainment, ASAS.br.com; Chairwoman BCMA South America & Portugal, São Paulo BRAZIL
- Antoinette Ribas, Creative Director, BBDO, Brussels BELGIUM
- Patola Figueroa, CEO & Founder P47014 Creative Studio, Mexico City MEXICO