The New York Festivals Advertising Awards has revealed the 2023 Grand Jury, comprised of industry creatives and thought leaders with a reputation for exceptional achievement within the industry and known globally for their ground-breaking award-winning work.
With more than 280+ advertising innovators on board to date, NYF’s Grand Jury panel represents a diverse range of creative talent who will lend their industry experience and perspective to the jury panel.
This year’s jury panel includes Chief Creative Officers, CEO’s, Executive Creative Directors, Art Directors, Copywriters, Strategists, Designers, and Communications pros from 47 countries around the globe who will thoughtfully review entries and play a pivotal role in selecting the World’s Best Advertising.
“We’re thrilled that these world-class industry creatives and leaders are lending their expertise and perspective to the 2023 Grand Jury,” said Scott Rose, President, New York Festivals Advertising Competitions.
“Their dedication to creative excellence coupled with their distinctive viewpoints ensure that all entries will be thoughtfully and respectfully reviewed.”
NY Festivals APAC Jury Members
- Alexandre Collares, Senior Art Director, DDB Sydney, Australia
- George Organ, Associate Creative Director, CX Lavender, Sydney, Australia
- Kent Boswell, National Director of Interactive, Traffik, Sydney, Australia
- Mark Held, Creative Director, Traffik, Sydney, Australia
- Matthew Basso, Managing Director, Showpony Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Rachel Tse, Designer, Cocogun, Sydney, Australia
- Tárik Frank, Senior Copywriter, Ogilvy Australia, Sydney, Australia
- Trent Michael, Associate Design Director, Howatson + Company, Sydney, Australia
- Billy Liao, Creative Group Head, FRED & FARID Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Shruti Samant, Digital Marketing – Social media, E-commerce, Brand marketing, Proctor & Gamble, India, India
- Siddhesh Khtavkar, Group Creative Director, DDB Mudra Group, Mumbai, India
- Hayami Villareal Kudo, Associate Creative Director, Propel Manila, Manila, Philippines
- Lucas Luchico, Creative Director, Publicis JimenezBasic, Manila, Philippines
- Marcel Lacap, Associate Creative Director, Elesi Studios, Manila, Philippines
- Rizza Garcia, Creative Director, Elesi Studios, Manila, Philippines
- Andrés Aguilar Quesada, Associate Creative Director, UltraSuperNew, Tokyo, Japan
- Jiro Hayashi, ECD, Dentsu East, Japan
- Shirin Kubbaj, Creative Copywriter, VMLY&R Amman, Amman, Jordan
- Ahn Jeong Heon, Art Director, ideot/Seoul, Seoul, Korea
- Samira Rafi, Creative Director, Boomerang, Casablanca, Morocco
- Dante Abelarde, Executive Creative Director, MRM, Singapore, Singapore
- Guilherme Machado, Creative Director, BLKJ Havas, Singapore, Singapore
- Max Chen, Creative Director, MRM McCann Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Olga Bakanova, Group Creative Director, VMLY&R Commerce, Singapore, Singapore
- Preet Kaur, Senior Copywriter, MRM McCann Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Subbaraju Alluri, Managing Director – Asia, Genero, Singapore, Singapore
- Taryn Mook, Director of Creative Strategy, Asia, H+K Strategies, Singapore, Singapore
- Wei Cong Chong, Creative Director, Leo Burnett Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Ahhwa Choi, Campaign director, INNORED/SEOUL, Seoul, South Korea
- Joon Kwon, Executive Creative Director, LR Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
- Mohenesh Buthgumwa, Vice President – dentsu communications, dentsu, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Lulu Lu, Chief Creative Officer, Taipei, Wunderman Thompson Taipei, Taiwan, Taipei
- Tiabtawan Limjittrakorn, Creative Director, Rabbit’s Tale, Bangkok, Thailand
The New York Festivals Advertising Awards competition receives entries from more than 60 countries worldwide and is judged by an international jury of more than 400+ members of NYF’s Executive Jury and Grand Jury. NYF’s jury panels collectively cast their votes to select the year’s trophy-winning work.
The official deadline to enter the 2023 New York Festivals Advertising Awards is April 28, 2023. For more information on categories, rules and regulations, visit HERE. To enter your work into the 2023 Advertising Awards, visit HERE.