ADC 99th Annual awards has revealed the creative leaders that have been named to serve as jury chairs for 10 disciplines.
This year’s jury chairs are:
- Advertising — Karen Costello, chief creative officer, The Martin Agency, Richmond, VA, USA
- Brand/Communication Design — Tosh Hall, global chief creative officer, Jones Knowles Ritchie, New York, NY, USA
- Experiential Design — Kate Dawkins, founder, creative director, Kate Dawkins Studio, London, UK
- Illustration — Kadir Nelson, artist, author, Kadir Nelson, Inc./The JKBN Group, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Interactive — Mathias Appelblad, senior creative partner, Forsman & Bodenfors, Stockholm, Sweden
- Motion/Film/Gaming Craft — Jean Batthany, vice president, global creative, Disney Parks, Experiences + Products, The Walt Disney Company, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Photography Design — Mark Seliger, photographer, Mark Seliger Studio, New York, NY, USA
- Publication Design — Luke Hayman, partner, Pentagram, New York, NY, USA
- Spatial Design — Refik Anadol, media artist, director, Refik Anadol Studio, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Typography — Lauren Hom, lettering artist, Hom Sweet Hom Studio, Detroit, MI, USA
Jury chairs for Packaging/Product Design and Fashion Design, as well as full juries for all disciplines, will be announced later.
“Craft and innovation continue to be the intense focus of the ADC Annual Awards,” said Kevin Swanepoel, CEO, The One Club. “This year’s highly accomplished jury chairs are recognized creative leaders who are ideally suited to lead our juries and guide them to view the work through that lens during the judging process.”
The ADC 99th Annual Awards, part of The One Club for Creativity, is open for entries here. The deadline January 31, 2020.