Leading up to Cannes Lions 2023, as part of our Contenders at Cannes series, BBDO Asia has shared nine works submitted for this year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, as chosen by their Creative Council members across Asia.
Here are the nine campaigns BBDO has submitted in hopes of walking away with some Cannes Lions glory at the end of the annual fest.
They are listed in no particular order. Check ’em out:
P&G Ariel / See Equal #ShareTheLoad Integrated Case Video
P&G Ariel / Silent Separation #ShareTheLoad
Five Star / The Movies That Made (From) Us
Ralson India / No Pressure Delivery
KBP / The Fake News Broadcast
Thai Health Promotion Foundation / The Experimental
Mountain Dew / Scrapboards
The Dissolving Bottle / The Dissolving Bottle
Johnson and Johnson / The Other Mother’s Day
The council comprises 12 influential creatives from the region, that provide guidance, mentorship, and expertise to ensure the delivery of outstanding work to clients. They convene weekly to review the region’s creative output, offer advice on enhancing work for awards entries, and discuss common creative challenges faced across the markets we operate in.
BBDO Creative Council members in Asia
- Josy Paul (Creative Chairman and CCO of BBDO India)
- Hemant Shringy (CCO of BBDO India, Mumbai)
- Gavin Simpson (ECD of BBDO Guerrero)
- Kevin Jin (CCO of BBDO Shanghai)
- Arthur Tsang (CCO of BBDO Greater China), Nicole Ma (CCO of BBDO China)
- David Guerrero (Chairman & CCO of BBDO Guerrero), Krishna Mani (CCO of BBDO India Gurgaon)
- Thasorn Boonyanate (CCO of BBDO Bangkok)
- GuanHin Tay (Creative Chairman of BBDO Singapore)
- Kohei Matsui (ECD of I&S BBDO)
- Masaki Honda (ECD of BBDO Japan),