YouTube has released a list of the most-watched ads related to soccer during the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia.
YouTube ranked the ads based on organic and paid views, watch time and audience retention from June 1 through 20. One caveat, however, is that YouTube limited its World Cup leaderboard to one ad per brand.
According to Google, the 10 ads accumulated 125 million minutes of watch time and 83 million views from June 1 through 20.
Here are the top ten ads for World Cup, any of your favorites make the list?
1. Mostra Tua Força, Brasil – A Música da Seleção #issomudaojogo
2. Guaraná Antarctica | Jardim Peri Street | #TudoPelaSeleção
3. Nike Futebol Apresenta: Vai na Brasileiragem
4. Gatorade | Heart of a Lio
5. Made Defiant: The Mixtape ft. Neymar Jr., Kane, Özil and Mendy | Beats by Dre
6. Videoclip Allá se juega, acá lo vives – PEPSI feat. Carlos Vives
7. #ScreamLoud and Watch 2018 FIFA World Cup RussiaTM on SonyLIV
8. Longest Goal Celebration Ever – GEICO